memoriesnmoans

Saturday 16 June 2007

A sorry tale about a shed on its last legs

Sadly, at the tender age of 15 years, I have to report that my friend's shed has now passed on. Tears have been shed! The aforementioned has given my friend untold pleasure and provided a roof over her head when her parents threw her out for snoring on at least one occasion. She was often found reading (some dirty magazine or book?) when her parents thought she'd gone shopping and she has been known to throw wild parties that lasted well past 11 o'clock. I think she should be in the Guinness Book of Records for getting 30 adults in a 8'x6' shed. (I didn't know she had that many friends!) Only afew weeks ago I saw her on top of the shed fixing leaks with insulating tape - not a pretty sight. This made the leaks worse. She invited the same 30 people back for a Farewell My Shed Party, which made the shed collapse. My friend told me the good news that the replacement is an 8'x8' Summerhouse and she's throwing another Party for her 30 friends who can now bring a guest each. She has also invited a local celebrity to officiate at the grand opening of The Lodge where she intends to spend quality time on her own (providing The Lodge is still standing after 60 people cramb in.)


Great news for people who want to make money
on eBay but haven’t a clue what to sell!

Entrepreneur Magazine calls it “the hottest business
opportunity of the decade”…

Introducing the amazing eBay strategy that
can make you £500 a week part-time selling other people’s stuff
Click here now:

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=1952929