memoriesnmoans

Sunday 24 June 2007

I've seen something very scary!

I've seen something very scary! It had 8 legs and was very hairy. It was in my deep-fat fryer then crawled under the tumble-dryer. I must have bought it with bananas, shipped in from Tropical Bahamas. I didn't know what to do so shouted (very loudly) SHOOOO. I would have taken a 'snap' but it might have bitten me back. What am I to do? I really wish I knew............I found a quick solution (that didn't involve pollution.) I hit it on the head and now the thing is DEAD. I shovelled it into my bin and won't see THAT ag'in (I hope!) Next time YOU buy a bunch of bananas, shipped in from The Tropics or Bahamas, remember my brush with fate. Check your fryer before it's too late!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


Great news for people who want to make money
on eBay but haven’t a clue what to sell!

Entrepreneur Magazine calls it “the hottest business
opportunity of the decade”…

Introducing the amazing eBay strategy that
can make you £500 a week part-time selling other people’s stuff
Click here now:

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=1952929