memoriesnmoans

Tuesday 26 June 2007

Freeview pictures breaking up again

I've lost count of the times ITV2 and ITV3 appear garbled with thin rectangles of multi-coloured bars and incoherent voices in the background. Must be the freak storms! Or I've pressed the wrong button again? I only watch specific programmes like Poirot on ITV3 so I've spent more time than usual on this PC since my 'breakups' began afew weeks ago. Save for climbing up onto the roof to check my aerial, I can't cure the terrestial problems by digital means. I'm tempted to give it a two-fingered digital response (though that would be out of character!) Anyway I'm practicing Powerpoint for a fast-approaching Exam so I need to stay focused - which leads me to a Shed Update. The suppliers turned up on Monday to construct my friend's 8'x8' Summerhouse (The Lodge) only to go away again. The concrete base isn't level! Looks like she'll have to cancel the official opening, due this Friday, as there's nothing to officially open. When the thing is finally built I'll nip round with my camera and post the resulting photo, hopefully before the first snow of Winter.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


Great news for people who want to make money
on eBay but haven’t a clue what to sell!

Entrepreneur Magazine calls it “the hottest business
opportunity of the decade”…

Introducing the amazing eBay strategy that
can make you £500 a week part-time selling other people’s stuff
Click here now:

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=1952929